Skip to main content

Shinhwa - Together Forever

I am fiercely loyal. That's the trait of a Leo. But if I feel that no one loves me, I will leave. If people around made me feel appreciated and loved, I will stay. Forever.

Sounds emotional? Nah! =))))

This is actually a fan post. I was first into Sung Si Kyung, a South Korean ballad singer. But because he was in various variety shows, he was in contact with many other celebrities, and Shinhwa members appeared in some of them. I found some of the members totally OFF THE ROCKERS funny. They are incredibly childish and random. The most amazing thing about them is that they fight with each other all the time but they don't fight for the spotlight. They divide everything as equally as they can and remain as a group.

It's been 14 years now. Which is amazing for ANY boy band and they are the first generation of boy bands.

I found out about them over here. Sung Si Kyung was on this show, a random 'date the girl' kinda show which I was following. Three of Shinhwa members came and pranked them. I fell in love with Dong Wan and Jun Jin here.



Then I got curious about them and started looking around and found them to be enchanting. And random. Like in this video. If one person starts something, the others will follow suit very naturally.




They know each other so well because when in their late teen years and early twenties, they all had to stay together in a dorm and spent the days there learning, training and fighting like brothers do. This is what they do (although much is for drama's sake since they know there is a camera there) together. This following video was taken when they were living together during the early years.



Did I say that they don't compete with each other? Well......this is a fight for 'who can sing the highest note' between the lead vocalist, Hye Sung (the one without the cap) and one of the rappers, Andy. TOTALLY FUNNY.


They are heavy on the PDA (public display of affection) and here is a compilation of how much they love one another.



It's hard to say who I love the most but here's the shortcut by ranking.

Jun Jin - Heckuva funny. Lanky hot. A simple guy. There's just something really charming about him. And innocent.

Andy - Why the F is he so F-ing cute???!!! A cute rapper is a fresh idea. Hahahaha

Dong Wan - Also heckuva funny! He can say something really random and funny with a (sort of) straight face and it makes you laugh even harder.

Actually, for the final 3, I CAN'T DECIDE WHO COMES FIRST!!

Hye Sung - He's also funny in his own way. Also very cute. He's the lead vocalist but people love him cause maybe he doesn't have any air about him.

Min Woo - Creative and the brain behind many things like dance and music. Very affectionate, creative and funny too.

Eric - I used to put him in Number One. Not anymore since I discovered that he is a religious FREAK. I am a Buddhist but I don't go around hounding on people of other faith but he actually took it to Twitter and said something religious about a monk or something. I am like WTH. Not very right, Eric.

To be honest, I almost hated the whole Shinhwa group because of him (they're all Christians) but after calming down, decided not to. I still love Jun Jin and the rest and have nothing against Christians in general. They're nice people and my kids go to a 'school' run by a church. There's nothing wrong with that. It might take me some time to forgive him, maybe I will one day but his action and words really reflect badly on not just him, but the group Shinhwa and Christians. So, for that, every time I see a video of Shinhwa, I will pretend he is not there, I get more peace that way. He doesn't see or do much in many of the videos anyway. Except trying to look cool. *snigger*. Right...you can tell that it hurts. Number one to number zero if possible.

I started out this post by saying something about loyalty, right? And yes, this post IS about loyalty. Loyalty to one another. Loyalty to people who love them. Loyalty to what they love to do. Loyal enough to forget about everything that is negative and stick to their goals.

So, I love Shinhwa not because I wanna date them, they are hot (well...they ARE but....hehehe), I wanna or anything perverted like that. I love them because they show me that despite everything, it is possible to stick together as long as you keep in focus what is important and remember how much you have been through together.

So, Shinhwa is coming back. After fulfilling their responsibility in the army as public servants, they are back and I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargazer - Stretch Those Sides

I have been doing this pose, part of Cosmic Dance (a type of yoga, I am assuming), called Stargazer pose without knowing it is called Stargazer's pose a lot in the past. You see, sometimes, I don't follow the rules and come up with my own stretches and poses. It is fun. I have on some music, nice, soothing music or just anything I can click on. Then I go with the flow, letting my hair down. Just moving to the music...and that is when I come up with the above Stargazer's pose. This pose really stretches your sides. Keep your eyes on the outstretched hand if you are keeping it pointed to the top, as if you are waving or connecting to a higher energy from the Universe. Your arms will ache a little but hey, toned arms, here you come! :-) For those who want a bigger stretch, it is safe to slowly and gently move the lifted hand towards your back...don't overdo it, listen to your body's complaints and respect it. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, reme

Maid Side-Kick

I was kind of a little sad when I read the news about this - there will be no live-in Indonesian maids in Malaysia anymore . There are pros and cons to having a live-in maid, as with everything else, but for us, we enjoyed more pros than cons. Back then, when my kids were little, we brought in a family of maids to help with...well, just about everything, and we were like two families merged into one. They ate what we ate, we sleep, they sleep, we shop, they shop, they joke, we laugh, we joke, they laugh...for me, the maid I hired was more like a sister and side-kick to me. For that few years, I was dependent on her to mind-read my schedule and when I need or don't need help. She picked things up quickly and we ended up having lots of moments whereby we were in sync. Today, two of them are on my Facebook and we were gleefully chatting over Facebook Messenger since they've just discovered the wonders of the Internet and Social Media. Since we were more like partners in crim

Project Wolf Hunting (2022) - Film Review

Less than 10 minutes into the movie, I was already wondering why am I watching this show, and in the dead of the night.  But I was thinking to myself, I've toughened up quite a bit when it comes to things like these... Happiness , Signal , Sweet Home , Alice in Borderland , Vagabond , City Hunter , Tunnel ...these crime and sci-fi dramas and films I endured just so that I can watch my favorite actors in action...they must have really built me some mental muscles.  Usually, I am the late kind because I want to see what everyone has to say about it...so that I am prepared.  I will just present you with reasons to watch and reasons NOT to. Here goes.  REASONS TO WATCH If you like Seo In Guk , Jung So Min , Jang Dong Yoon , Sung Dong Il , or maybe even Im Ju Hwan , you might want to endure this film.  Hint : If you're a fan of Jang Dong Yoon, maybe watch it.  It's interesting. I know we have a lot of post apocalyptic world films all over the place now but this is a little diffe